Pages

So here's the thing...

Tuesday, July 22, 2014


Happy due date to me! I am officially 40 weeks today. But instead of focusing on the pregnancy, I have decided to focus on something else. I think it's pretty obvious already. See, I joined a facebook event where all participants are encouraged to "flood the earth with The Book of Mormon" by taking a picture of themselves with it and sharing their feelings on it. I thought it ironic that the event was also on my due date. I admit, I normally would not participate in this as I like to share things in my own way and when I am comfortable, but I thought perhaps this little bit of courage will do me some good as I am going to need a lot of it to have a baby.

After I signed up for this event, I started picturing how the day would go. I figured I would still be pregnant and that I would have a cute outfit on and make up on and my hair done, the house perfectly clean and a big smile on my face. But today has been unexpected. Henry decided to not take a nap today and, instead, act like a crazy person. He is in his crib right now as I write this, with some toys and some books because I can't handle him! He's like a wild animal right now. But I need to get this done! I need to post this and follow through with something I decided I would do so humor me.

ANYWAY...

The only thing I will say is that I LOVE THIS BOOK. I have read it more than any other book. It is my favorite book in the world. It is incredibly sacred to me and makes my life infinitely better in so many ways. I cannot deny the truth of it.

Okay. That is all. Thank you.


2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS