Welcome one, welcome all. I am really good at blogging every 3-4 months or so - you're welcome. ;)
I guess I will start with Thanksgiving.We went to Texas to spend some time with family. Here are some pictures from our trip!
Henry has some pretty cute cousins.
This is when we were waiting for our ride home from the airport. I couldn't resist getting a picture of my boys taking a little walk.
My baby has a beautiful smile.
Our lovely tree!
This was our big Christmas present to our family last year - a good start on our food storage!
These are some pictures from our branch Christmas party. When the primary put on a nativity scene, Henry was absolutely fascinated. He went up there and even tried to get in baby Jesus' manger. It was so funny I couldn't keep still enough to get a picture. He was also confused as to why the kids were dressed so differently. He would approach them and tilt his head sideways and try to get their eye contact as if to get some answers. I pretty much couldn't breathe for ten minutes. I also posted some videos of it. Sorry for the poor quality - it was on my phone.
Every year our local fire department and police department turn their sirens on and bring Santa around the neighborhoods on a firetruck to wave to all the children. We heard the "wee-ooo wee-ooo's" (which is what Henry calls a firetruck or anything that has a siren) and had to run to see it! We only made it just in time to see them driving away but enjoyed it nonetheless.
About to head to Florida for Christmas!
Henry loved playing with Andrew's dog, Patch. Can you see the joy in his step?
Christmas morning playing with toys!
Elmo slippers and baby legs. I pretty much died.
At the park with family
Love these cute kids.
Taking pictures before we head off to church!
Little boys in their matching outfits! Puppies!
Big boys in their matching ties featuring the Godard Scottish tartan (Andrew turned at the last minute with that cheesy grin on his face.)
You can't completely enjoy the warm weather without a pedicure!
Diaper baby in Elmo slippers!
We had a great year! Loved watching my baby grow into a little boy!





























No comments:
Post a Comment