Pages

Picture Explosion!!!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Get ready for a ton of pictures!! Life has been fun and exciting for the Godards the last few months. Andrew got his Masters in Public Policy, Henry turned 1, Andrew got a job, and various other adventuresome things have happened.

Here's a picture from Henry's birthday! (May 28)




Andrew's graduation (end of May)







Henry's first time in a swing!



Turning into a walker (early June)





Modeling for Mama (his 12 month pictures)


I love his hands... so sue me



Selfie








Halloween! Everything is 100% homemade. I say that because it's important to note that as skilled as I may seem, for whatever reason, these "powers" of creativity only manifest themselves when making costumes. I am at a complete loss of what to do when decorating or color coordinating clothing or creating something "neat." Halloween is the one time of the year where I feel like I have some creative merit. It was only fitting that we were Yoda and 2 Jedi knights because a) Henry reminded us of Yoda when he was first born and b) Andrew and I (Andrew mainly) started playing an online Star Wars game this year. Andrew was beyond excited about dressing up like a Jedi because he is a Star Wars fanatic, as well as many of our family members.



Pumpkin patch/petting zoo







Joy doesn't even come close to describing how happy he was at the petting zoo.








That's all for now! Thanks for visiting my blog! I will be better about updating it!

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS