I am almost 22 weeks and feeling amazing. Gaining weight like a freaking pro. Don't even mess. I'm loving everything about this pregnancy this time around (which, turns out, is a lot easier when you already know what to expect, feel SO MUCH BETTER than your first take, and have come a long way with loving being a woman and accepting all the changes that happen to your body with having children). NOW I understand why the second trimester is called the "honeymoon phase!"
Anyway, here are some more pictures from our shoot. All credits go to the lovely Meghan Harrison of m.rose photography!
I plan on blogging some more soon about my pregnancy. I can't believe I am having a girl! Now I won't be outnumbered! ;)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
_WEB.jpg)
These pictures are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love Love love! Congratulations you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteHoo-RAY for little GIRLS!!! Those pictures are just DARLING! I can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy. I've noticed that I've felt worse this time around... and I think it's because I'm having a boy and not a girl. ;)
ReplyDelete