Ever since I hit 20 weeks, my favorite thing has been to look at how many weeks I have until 40, and look back that many weeks to see what I was doing then so that I can get a sense for how much time I have left. For example, since I have 7 weeks left, I like to look at the calendar and count back 7 weeks to see what I was doing then. 7 weeks ago was Valentine's Day and I was very sick and confined to our couch the entire month of February playing Kingdom Hearts all the live-long day. Andrew was extremely busy with school but managed to buy me a small cake that said, "Happy Valentine's Day" because I was craving cake so bad. About a week and a half later, we exchanged homemade Valentine's Day cards (finally) which is a tradition of ours.
Anyway, so that is my new favorite thing. As far as how things are going now, this last weekend was crazy and wonderful! My sister, who is an intern for Utah Senator Mike Lee, was sent out to DC for a week and got to spend the weekend with us! It was so fun and surreal to have her here since I feel so far removed from my family! Here are some pictures!
A little tummy next to a big tummy!
I'm swollen and huge but also adorable!
Other than that, things are going pretty good. I'm not feeling too sick. I am, however, dealing with some pretty intense back pain which requires me to carry around ice packs (which I did have to use when we went to see The Hunger Games) but with frequent visits to the chiropractor it is steadily improving. The countdown continues and I can't wait to meet my active energizer bunny!


I think you are cute pregnant! Good luck with the next 7 weeks! you are going to be a great mom!
ReplyDeleteThanks, friend! :)
Delete